A registration form is issued which must be completed in advance of attending a class and reading the terms and conditions, on signing the registration form you are agreeing to the abide by the terms and conditions of the school.
• No outside footwear in the studio
• No food or drink in the studio apart from water
• Parents are not permitted to watch classes except in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the class teacher
• The school will not be responsible for any loss or damages of personal belongings
• Occasionally it is necessary for the teachers to use physical contact for corrections and to assist with movements. This includes physical contact between students eg. Holding hands
• Please inform the teacher of any injuries prior to class
• In an emergency if parent/emergency contact cannot be contacted first aid will be administered Any treatment given will be as little as necessary without threatening the child’s wellbeing
• All students participating in examinations or shows must attend all sessions two weeks prior to the event or participation will be denied unless permission has been given in writing by the principle
All fees are paid every Calendar month. we are closed 1 week in October, 2 weeks at Christmas, 2 weeks for Easter, 1 week in May and 4 Weeks in Summer. Then we divide that by 12 months… Please see below for the total of your Standing order.
1 MONTH NOTICE IS REQUIRED TO TERMINATION OF ANY CLASSES
Terms & conditions must be accepted by all students and parents/guardians.
• Fees are payable on the 1st of each calendar Month.
• Termination of any classes requires 1 months notice or a further months payment will be applied.
• Fees must be received by the end of the month a 10% surcharge may be added.
• Taster sessions are £5 unless using a free session voucher or code. Should the student decide to join the class, they then pay the balance of the month remaining. Then the Standing order must be started the following calendar month.
• There are no refunds if a student is absent from a class and no reductions
for part term attendance.
• On the rare occasion that a class is cancelled, it will be rescheduled
Payments to Rhythm in Movement are as Follows:
Number of classes per week - Price Per Month
One class per week - £15.38
Two classes per week - £27.34
Three classes per week - £35.88
Four classes per week - £47.84
Five classes per week - £59.80
Six classes per week - £71.50
• All students should be punctual and be in correct uniform including footwear
• Dancers must be in correct uniform after second week of classes
• Hair must be tied back neatly off the face
• Jewellery items (including watches), which the teacher feels may cause injury or feels inappropriate for the class must be removed or the student will not be permitted to participate in the class
• Dance shoes must not be worn outside
• All students should be respectful and well-behaved towards all teachers and pupils
• Students are not permitted to leave the studio during a class without permission from the teacher
• Student are not allowed to leave the building without parent/guardian present, older students collected from the car park should wait inside the building until their parent/guardian arrives
• Parents should drop and collect their children at appropriate times
• Parent/guardian need to give written permission to the principle/teacher that their child is allowed to leave unsupervised
• Parent/guardian need to inform the principle/teacher of any changes in collection arrangements
• Parent/guardian need to inform the principle/teacher in writing of any changes in medical or personal information
• Students waiting between classes are the responsibility of their parents unless prior consent from the teacher
• Parents and clients of rhythm in movement should only park in the studios designated parking unless out of normal working hours
• Parents should encourage regular practice at home especially around show and examination time. Those pupils taking Acrobatics or wanting to improve flexibility would benefit from stretching at home regularly.
Procedure following breach of terms and conditions:
• Verbal warning to student.
• Verbal discussion or email to the parent/guardian, explaining the breach of terms.
• A trial period of one month in order to monitor any improvement.
• If there is no improvement the principal has discretion to give notice of dismissal.
• Any behavior from child or parents/guardian that are deemed threatening, abusive or unreasonable will not be tolerated and the family will be asked to leave the school
• Pupils will be asked to leave without notice for any serious breach of the school’s terms and conditions or for any other serious misconduct
If any parent has any issue or concerns or complaints should come directly to the principle with the matter. The decision of the principal is final.
Rhythm in movement dance company reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice